The Silent Down Jacket is made with a soft, stretchy and oh-so quiet 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture and increases durability. It has mechanical stretch for all-day mobility and a supple, broken-in feel that’s right at home against bare skin. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth. The clean design features a full-zip front that extends into a stand-up collar to protect your neck, and an insulated hood that stuffs away into its own zip-closing pocket. Inside, a zippered, media-compatible pocket keeps your electronics safe and two side-entry zippered handwarmer pockets shelter your hands. To keep cold weather out and warmth in, the Silent Down Jacket has low-profile cuffs and an adjustable bottom hem with hidden drawcords.
- Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Insulated stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and keep the sleeves secure
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures for added security
- Media-compatible interior zippered pocket
- Hem adjust with hidden cords routed inside hand pockets