This Patagonia Radalie parka for women is both stylish and well-designed and is available in the color New Navy. This sporty quilted parka by Patagonia has a shell made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Designed with quilt lines and princess seams to give the parka an overall feminine silhouette.
Additionally, this comfortable, athletic parka for women is insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified sewn. Also available in the following colors: Black, Drifter Grey, Forge Grey, Chicory Red, and Basin Green. The Patagonia Radalie parka is available in the following sizes for your convenience: XS, S, M, L, and XL.
This sporty, stylish parka additionally features a center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar. Design also includes an inner collar, cuffs, and handwarmer pockets that have a soft brushed-tricot liner for added warmth and comfort. Stay warm during cold outdoor activities!
Patagonia's brand is fully committed to supporting the preservation of the environment. As a result, the outerwear, pants, tops, sweaters, shoes, etc., contain many recycled materials. Furthermore, the company donates 1% of their proceeds to the preservation and restoration of the environment.
Ladies Patagonia Radalie Parka in New Navy Features:
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper; inner right-chest pocket zips closed
Contact Hornor & Harrison
Have questions about this Patagonia Radalie parka's availability, sizing, and more? Please reach out to the friendly team at Hornor & Harrison. You can give us a call at 304-422-8459 and one of team members will be happy to help.